It’s That Time Again!
- First Attempt: Current Record of 12 Days, 225 hours, 15 mph of Continuous Cycling
- Nicolaus David completes 7 days of Continuous Cycling
- Nicolaus David completes 168 hours of maintaining 12 mph
- Nicolaus David Breaks the Cycle Pedal Off
- Cascade Cycles Contributes a New Cycle for the New Challenge
Break the Current World Record for Longest Static Cycling & Establish New Health& Technology Initiatives focusing on Chicago’s at-risk youth!
WAYS TO BECOME INVOLVED:
- Purchase The Winged Cyclist Shirt
- Donate to Global Youth CitIzen Fund (In Association with Gary Comer Middle School & Project Onward)
- Register Now to Become a Volunteer